These are some of my favorite motivational quotes (I made some of them up). I have these printed out and stuck on my fridge. :)
- Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.
- Eat to live; don’t live to eat.
- Remember what is truly important, and make your choices accordingly.
- Don’t eat anything today that you will regret tomorrow.
- If you know you’ll regret it, don’t.
- One moment of gratification is not worth a day of regret.
- Indulgence provides a transitory pleasure; self discipline provides the foundation for success.
- Choosing something you want a little over something you want a lot is irrational.
- A sacrifice today is an investment for tomorrow.
- Turning down something small is the first step to gaining something big.
- Sacrifice is giving up something good for something better.
- Keep fighting the small battles and you will win the great war.
- Wake up with determination; live the day with perseverance; go to bed with satisfaction.
- Our greatest glory comes not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step; keep walking and you will get there eventually.
- Don’t focus on how long it will take you to reach your goal; that time will pass anyway, so you may as well go ahead and start working now.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Don’t be upset by negative people. It’s nothing personal; it just hurts them to see you succeed where they cannot. Don’t give them the satisfaction of seeing you fail.
- Remember what makes you different from them: strength of will.
- I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.
- The weak find excuses; the strong find a way.
- The weak find their destiny; the strong make it.
- Courage is not the absence of fear; courage is the willingness to act in spite of fear.
- The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.
Today and tomorrow are yet to be said.
The chances, the changes are all yours to make.
The mold of your life is in your hands to break.
- Glenn Yarbrough, from The Hobbit